The Sunforce 80 Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panel with Sharp Module is designed for homes, boats, and RVs that have low electrical power requirements. These panels will allow you to have power without using a fossil-fuel generator. It is made with polycrystalline cells that efficiently provide a maximum output of 4.67 amps. This solar panel is a good one to use in the start of your venture into solar energy generation.
The Sunforce solar panel uses a textured cell surface, to decrease reflection of sunlight. It has a uniform blue anti-reflective coating that increases its light absorption in all types of weather. It features a bypass diode to decrease the power drop caused by shade. This is the solar panel solution for locations that experience cloudy days often.
In an average week, the Sunforce 80-Watt Solar Panel can generate a total of 3,920 watts if it is used at least seven hours per day, for seven days. It can be used to power bilge or sump pumps, small radios, laptop, lights, 12” TV, stereo, satellite dish, and an electric cooler. But if you run all your electrical devices at the same time, it will consume energy a lot faster and your battery will be drained. If you require more power output, you could add another solar panel or two to your existing setup.
Here are a few of the features of the Sunforce 80-Watt Solar Panel Kit:
- Comes with wiring, screws, brackets, quick connectors, battery clamps, and a voltage tester
- Easy to install and maintenance-free
- This product is targeted toward DIY types of people. You can mount it on your roof, or make a solid stand to keep it upright
- Comes with a junction box that allows for easy connections, no matter where you use it.
- Weatherproof and built from tempered glass with aluminum framing.
- Guaranteed with a 25-year warranty.
To get your solar power system running, remember that you will still need to buy a charge controller.
The majority of those who are using the Sunforce 80 Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panel with Sharp Module have observed that its total power output is much higher than the rated values, especially when the solar panels are placed directly under the sun in a bright clear sky.
If you need a solar panel kit to install in your RV or home, then this might be the one you’re looking for.
Sunforce 80 Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panel Specifications:
- Power: 15v, 4.67 amps, Max output: 80 watts
- Overall dimensions: 51” x 26” x 3.5”
- Weight: 30 lbs